Prepare your visit
Mid-way between Brussels and Lille, Ath benefits from a central position with many ways of reaching it :
- By train : the station is less than 500 meters from the Grand’Place (town square)
- By car : Motorway E429, exit 30 > Ath. Motorway E42, exit 26 Nimy-Maisières > Ath
- By bus : Buses TEC, (routes 9,10,12,81,94,100) bus station 500 meters from the Grand’Place
- By boat : mooring at the pleasure port Ath-Val de Dendre. Harbour master’s office : quai de l’Entrepôt 22, Ath
- By air : Via the airports Lille-Lesquin, Brussels or Charleroi
- By bike : along the Ravel W1 (from Grammont to Onnezies or via the Wallonia Picarde bike route network.